Origin of Species. The Holeshot was the original freeride hardtail and is now evolving into the perfect 'All-Mountain' ride with a 67.5° head angle and 140mm travel fork. Perfect.
- Accepts 120 - 150mm forks
- Frame Weight 3.8lbs (Medium)
- All frames have the bottom bracket and head tube faced, ready for installation.
- Available in Small(5'5"-5'9"), Medium(5'8"-6'0"), Large(5'10"-6'3") X large (6' +)
- ISCG mounts
- SRP £1199
- Butted Tubing -By thinning the walls of the frame tubing, you acheive lighter weight and better ride quality.
- S-bend Seatstays - By carefully bnding the seatstays, we are able to increase the ride quality of the bike. The curvy stays take a little bit of the sting out of road and trail imperfections.
- Sloping Top Tube - A Brodie trademark, the sloping top tube gives more clearance in emergency situations.
- Titanium Tubing - Ti features light weight, a fantastic ride quality and almost inifite fatigue life. It is also corrosion resistant and makes for a very strong frame.
- ISCG mounts
|Frame Size||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
|Top Tube Length (Horiz)||575mm||600mm||615mm||625mm|
|Head Tube Angle (with 140mm fork)||67.5||67.5||67.5||67.5|
|Head Tube Length||110mm||110mm||130mm||150mm|
|Head Tube Diameter||1 1/8"||1 1/8"||1 1/8"||1 1/8"|
|Seat Tube Angle||72.5||72.5||72.5||72.5|
|Seat Post Diameter||31.6mm||31.6mm||31.6mm||31.6mm|
|Seat Tube Center-to-Top||407mm||432mm||458mm||495mm|
|Bottom Bracket Height||/15||/15||/15||/15|
|Bottom Bracket Width||68mm||68mm||68mm||68mm|